Monday 9 August 2010

Jewellery Haul - Owl Mad ♥

"Hoot Hoot!"


I went on the hunt for some cute owl pieces at the weekend as i just adore owls. How can you not?
Ive recently spotted the gorgeous Alexa Chung and Nicole Richie sporting some unique Owl pendants recently and they both just happend to be two of my favourite fashion influences, so i thaught id go and see if i could grab some for myself!

So here are the lovely things i purchased...

The first thing i got was this little ring. I spotted it all by itself in the corner of a stand in the sale part. Is so quirky and different, I love it! Love that its sat on a little brance too, how sweet is that? (:
Shop - Internacionale.
price - £1.99

Second things i spotted, In the same shop...Were these two long chained necklaces. Now, ive never seen anything like these before and probably wont wear them all that often because they are quite big and are more statment pieces, rather than casual, everyday wear. However, I think they would look lovely with a plain white vest top though.
Im in love with the one on the right, I love how the feathers are made from old style gold coins, really gives it a vintage look. The detail on it is beautiful.
Both were £3.99 each.

The last thing i got was from Accesorize. Its a teeny tiny owl on a very delicate chain.
I think it would look cute layered with some longer necklaces. I love how it has two little faux amber coloured diomonds as eyes.
This was around £6.



What do you think of Owl Jewellery? Yay or Nay?

3 comments:

  1. I love all these, Owl pendants are so popular now. I think there really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pieces!

    I love the necklace with the coins. It's so unique.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty^^
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete