Saturday 24 July 2010

Sephora By OPI - Call Your Mother ♥



I got these in the post this week, all the way from America, Exciting!

I purchased The well known Metro Chic and took a gamble on Call your mother.
They are both gorgeous colours, I havnt tried Metro Chic yet, Because i'm currently sporting (...and LOVING!) Call Your Mother.


Its a Realy unique musky lilac with dirty grey undertones. Its a very sophisticated colour thats fun and quirky at the same time. Ive been searching for a colour like this for ages. I think it will be perfect for winter!
(Please excuse the nails, they are in recovery process from when I had Acrylic nails!)


The brush is not like the regular wide OPI brushes, It's just your average nail polish brush. I much prefer the wide brushes, but its not a problem since the colour is so fantastic.
It goes on smoothly and I only needed 2 coats for it to be opaque.
As for the wear, Ive had the polish on for 3 days now, and have only a slight chip on my thumb nail and thats all! So, its quite hard wearing considering most polishes only last a day or 2 on me!



10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment