Monday 26 July 2010

Mac's Jazzed Lipstick Review + Possible Dupes?!


I finally got my mitts on Jazzed lipstick (:

Yay!
Jazzed has just been recently relesased with the 'In The Groove' collection from Mac. It sold out on the website quite fast. I was gutted as i didnt order it as soon as it was released and later found that it had sold out. I wasnt a happy girlie...
I am now though!

Colour?
Jazzed is deffinitly a summer lipstick.
It looked pretty neon orange on some swatched i had seen which put me off slightly, However in real life, its a more muted pastel toned coral.
...And its wearable! Yay!
I can never usually find a wearable coral, so this is a big plus, thumbs-up Mac!
(It shows up a little bit brighter then in the pictures.)


Texture and Lasting Power?
Jazzed is a cremesheen, which is my favourite formulation that Mac does, Its quite moisturising and smooth and dosnt leave my lips feeling dry once its worn off. Be careful with cremesheens though, as when exposed to heat they will melt pretty quickly! Ive also heard of peoples cremesheen lipsticks snapping when applying, so be careful of that!
Jazzed lasted a good 2-3 hours on my lips but came off during lunch, which is normal with most lipsticks.

Dupes!
As with all limited edition products that i love, i try to find dupes in my collection in fear of running out.
I think ive found some pretty close dupes to Jazzed -


YSL Foubourge Peach & Boots Natural Collection Rose Petal.

The YSL is slightly darker and more pink and the Natural Collection is a bit more pale but both are rather close dupes in my opinion.
The swatches show how close they actually are!





1 comment: